Departments of Orthopedics
Orthopedics department at Atal Bihari Vajpayee Memorial Medical College, Rajnandgaon imparts U.G. teaching to Students admitted to above college. It also gives training to interns and junior residents posted in department. Department is actively involved in treating patients with Orthopedic disease and trauma at Medical college Hospital. Department runs specialty clinics such as CTEV clinic, fracture clinic, Sports injury Arthroscopy clinic and Arthroplasty clinic. Department is also involved in research and publication.
Department has 60 bedded indoor wards. It has well equipped OPD, having facility for application and removal of plaster. Department has also Seminar, demo room with departmental library. Department has state of art of well-equipped Operation Theater.
Available Equipments :
• C arm
• Ortho OT table C arm compatible
• Battery operated drilling system and bone saw
• Manmann drill ,reaming and bone saw
• Electric plaster cutter
• Large bone fixation set
• Small bone fixation set
• Hand drill
• Interlocking nailing set for femur
• Interlocking nailing set for tibia
• Interlocking nailing set for humerus
• PFN set
• DHS set
• Hemiarthroplasty set
• External fixation set
• 4.5 locking plate set
• Proximal Tibia locking plate set
• Distal femur locking plate set
• Distal tibia locking plate set
• Proximal humerus locking plate set
• Distal humerus locking plate set
• Distal radius locking plate set
• Ilizarov set
• Multipara monitor
• Arthroscopy set with shaver
• Electric Dermatome
• Negative pressure Vacuum dressing set
Achievements and Research :
Dr. R.K. Dulani presented K.P. Shrivastava Gold Medal Paper/poster in National conference IOACON 2019
November : Various ongoing researches on club foot and trauma
Courses : M.B.B.S
Symposium and workshop on ponseti in CTEV 2nd Aug, 2015
State chapter CGIOACON 16/17 January, 2016
Publication of last 3 years
1. Prospective study of proximal tibial fracture treated with locking plate by Open & MIPPO techniques. Feb 2019/2;42-44, Indian Journal of applied Research. ISSN 2249-555X Dr. S. Rawate, Dr. R.K. Dulani.
2. Functional outcome of Intertrochanteric femur Managed with Cephalomedullary Nail, March 2019/3;30-31, International Journal of scientific Research. ISSN 2277-8179, Dr. S. Rawate, Dr. R.K. Dulani.
3. Management of Club foot- our experience. Global journal for Research analysis. ISSN 2277-8160, May 2018/5;463-64, Dr. R.T., Dr. R.K. Dulani, Dr. S. Rawate, Dr P. K.
4. Assessment of outcomes of Biological and conventional plating for fracture around the Knee joint in a tertiary care hospital of rural area of Maharashtra. The Journal of Orthopaedics, ISSN 0975-7333, 2017 Vol 4 6-11; Dr. R.K. Dulani, Dr. Mohit, Dr. P. singh, Dr. S. Shrivastava.
5. Evaluation of pattern and treatment of Osteoarticular Tuberculosis in central India. Indian Journal of Orthopedic Surgery, 2018, Dr. R.K. Dulani, Dr. Sparsh Naik, Dr. Sohael K,
List of Faculty : Department HOD & Faculty Details
Following Table Shows The Faculties in Department of Orthopedics.
|Name||Designation||Qualification||Contact No||Email Id|
|Dr. R.K. Dulani||Professor and Head||M.B.B.S., M.S. (Ortho)||+firstname.lastname@example.org|