Admission Procedure Under Graduate Programs
UG (MBBS) Programme Admission Procedur :
All India Quota :-
Under this quota, a candidate must qualify in All India Pre-Medical Entrance Examination conducted by NTA, New Delhi. Thereafter, candidates are called for counseling by Directorate General of Health Services, Medical Examination Cell and according to availability at the time of counseling seats are distributed.
State Quota :-
Under this quota, a candidate must qualify in Medical Entrance Examination Conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) - National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test - NEET (UG). Thereafter, candidates are called for Online Counseling by Director Medical Education (DME) Chhattisgarh.
• Schedule for Online Counseling for MBBS Seats of Chhattisgarh State.
Visit Website : https://www.cgdme.co.in
Central Government Nominee :- This quota needs a candidate who has nominated by Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
Documents to be submitted
Following Original documents to be submitted with 2 set of Photocopy at the time of admission :-
1. NEET (UG) - Mark sheet, Admit Card, Rank Letter
2. Allotment Letter.
3. 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
4. Domicile Certificate. (For CG State Quota)
5. Caste Certificate/ Caste verification/ Last three year Income certificate for OBC.
6. Freedom Fighter/Sainik quota/ Physically handicapped certificate (If applicable).
7. Rural Service Bond. For Bond Proforma Click Here (Also download from www.cgdme.in)
8. Course Breakage Bond and Fees Proforma. For Bond Proforma Click Here (Also download from www.cgdme.in)
9. Course Breakage All India Quota Bond Proforma Click Here
10. Medical Fitness Certificate from allotted institute.
11. Transfer Certificate/ Migration Certificate.
12. Gap Certificate
13. Full Size Photo with Sign of Invigilator
14. Photocopy of Adhar Card