Departments of Community Medicine
Community Medicine department started since 2014, 3 batches University Examinations successfully conducted till date.
Teaching and Training, Health Services at RHTC & UHTC, Health Research activities.
Available Equipments :
Autoclave , Analytical Balance, Chloro Scope kits, Centrifuge Table- Top, Haemo Globino meter Sahli's type, Hydrometer Milk and Spirit, Audiometer.
Achievements and Research :
• Supportive Supervision of Routine Immunization (UNICEF), in the districts of state of Chhattisgarh.
• Tobacco De-addiction related services in collaboration with psychiatry department.
• Various ealth day celebrations.
• Covid-19 Training on regular basis.
• Technical support to Districts [Balod & Kawardha] in form of Rapid response team during covid-19.
• Technical support to DHS in National Mental Health Programme, NCD Programme MRD Management at hospital.
• HIV sentinel surveillance in 2019.
• Projects of the Short Term Studentship from ICMR successfully conducted every year.
Courses : Community Health Officers – IGNOU
Total publications of the faculty in last one year - 12
Cold chain maintenance
Supportive supervision of routine immunization
Mortality pattern among patients of Rajnandgaon
List of Faculty : Department HOD & Faculty Details
Following Table Shows The Faculties in Department of Community Medicine.
|Name||Designation||Qualification||Contact No||Email Id|
|Dr. Kiran Makade||Professor and Head||MBBS, MD (Community Medicine)||+firstname.lastname@example.org|