Departments of General Medicine
Department of General Medicine have :
1. 120 Plus Bed
2. ICCU 10 bed
3. ICU 10 bed
4. Casualty 20 Bed
Where all type of patient of specialty and super specialty (Cardiology, Nephrology and Neurology) patient admitted and manage accordingly
Specialty in General Medicine
Super specialty (Cardiology, Nephrology and Neurology) only non invasive and conservative management.
Available Equipments :
• Non-invasive and invasive Ventilation
• Multiple Monitor
• Suction Machine
• Central Oxygen
• Oxygen Concentrator
• Air Purifier
• ECG Machine
• Ambu Bag
• Emergency Equipment
Achievements and Research :
• We have manage all type of Neurotoxic snake bite with very less mortality rate.
• Manage all type of Poisoning cases managed here.
• Super specialty service like (Cardiology, Nephrology and Neurology) non invasive and conservative management done here.
• 24hrs Casualty, ICCU with fully equipped working.
Courses : MBBS
• Lipoprotein and C-reactive protein abnormalities in HIV positive patient correlate with CD4 cell count.
• Role of high Sensitivity with C-reactive protein as a marker of inflammation. Its Prognostic significance in C-reactive protein.
List of Faculty : Department HOD & Faculty Details
Following Table Shows The Faculties in Department of General Medicine.
|Name||Designation||Qualification||Contact No||Email Id|
|Dr. Pradeep Beck||Professor and Head||MBBS, MD (General Medicine)||+91-98271-07039||--|