Departments of ENT
Department of ENT & Head and Neck Surgery at BRLSABVM Medical College, Rajnandgaon (C.G.) is well equipped & well appointed department. Besides holding Theory & Practical classes for the undergraduates (MBBS), the Department is also in process of starting a Post Graduate Program. With a dedicated ward, the department caters to an OPD load of approximately 50-60 patients a day. The department is equipped with modern endoscopy & other equipments, an audiometry lab with speech therapy facility, besides this there are modern operative equipment present in the department. In nutshell, all infrastructures & dedicated faculty to impart the best of the education at UG level is catered to by the department.
A. Audiological Investigationsa :
• Pure tone audiometry with special audiological tests
• Free field audiometry
• Impedance Audiometry
• Otoacoustic Emission
B. Speech related facilities :
• Speech therapy
• Facilities for Post Cochlear Implant Therapy- AVT
C. Diagnostic Endoscopy
D. All major and minor surgeries related to Ear, Nose, Throat and Head & Neck
Available Equipments :
• ENT O.P.D. Instruments set
• High Definition Endoscope Unit with 0,30,45,70 degree telescope with Monitor
• ENT Operating Microscope with Ear surgery Instruments set
• Rigid Oesophagoscope and Bronshoscope
• Micromotor with hand piece
• Flexible RhinoPharyngoscope
• Bipolar cautery
• Pure tone audiometer
• Impedence audiometer
• Oto Acoustic Emmision unit
• Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometer unit
• Biphasic Defrilator
Achievements and Research :
Under National program for prevention and control of Deafness (NPPCD) various training programs conducted for Medical officers and Health care workers of districts by Dept.
Courses : M.B.B.S
1. Congenital sensorineural hearing loss- A radiological (CT and MRI) study. Gupta Anuj, Shrivastava O. P. Tropical Journal of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology; July-September 2018/Vol 3/Issue 3.
2. Demography and etiology of congenital sensorineural hearing loss in children. Shrivastava O. P., Gupta Anuj. International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery; September-October 2018 | Vol 4 | Issue 5.
List of Faculty : Department HOD & Faculty Details
Following Table Shows The Faculties in Department of ENT.
|Name||Designation||Qualification||Contact No||Email Id|
|Dr. Raghvendra Singh Gaur||Professor and Head||M.B.B.S., M.S. (ENT)||+91- -||firstname.lastname@example.org|